Saturday, February 8, 2020

Chapter 118

Richie sat in his bed, waiting for Sarah to finish up in the bathroom. He had turned on the TV in the corner of the room to occupy himself as he waited for her.

He looked up from his late night sitcom reruns when he heard the bathroom door open. Sarah walked out in her usual nighttime attire. His tshirt and a pair of pajama shorties. It might not have been the most sexy outfit but he still knew what was underneath, that's all he needed. He turned off the TV and watched as she walked over to the bed.

"I've got one more Christmas present for you." Sarah said as she pulled open her nightstand's drawer.
"One more?" He asked surprised. "Baby, you already got me lots."
She smiled as she took the small package from the drawer. "It's small but I think you might like it."
"I might?" He became more intrigued. Of course he would like anything she got him, he had liked all the other gifts she had gotten him today. He had everything he needed but Sarah always found a few more things he had to have.

Getting onto the bed, Sarah handed him the red wrapped box, then watched as he opened it.

The wrapping paper came away easily, revealing a sleek black box that didn't give away what was inside it, even when he gave it a slight shake as he flashed Sarah a curious look.

"Go on." She encouraged him to open it, now feeling a little nervous and excited at the same time at what he was going to find, not to mention his reaction.

Richie lifted the lid off of the box to peer inside. The bottom part of the box was filled with red tissue paper and he had to pull a few pieces off the top to show what they were hiding.

"Handcuffs?" He asked curiously.

Sarah just watched him, waiting for more of a reaction.

He pulled them out of the box. "You got me handcuffs?" He was sure he had handcuffs stashed away somewhere in his closet or dresser. It'd been years since he'd used them but surely they hadn't gone away on their own.
Sarah nodded, a little unsure now.

Still confused, he watched her, trying to think it over.

After second of piecing it together, he looked up at his wife, a little surprised. "You want to use the handcuffs." He finally concluded.
Sarah gave him a hopeful look. "Yeah." Everything inside her head was hoping she had been right. "I thought you'd like to." She said quickly. "I've heard the stories and it's something we've never done so I thought it was something you would want to do."

It was easy to notice giving this gift had made her anxious but if she didn't want to, she wouldn't have given them and she had heard the stories. Wait, what stories?

"You've heard stories?" He asked curiously. "What stories?"
Sarah shrugged lightly. "I've read about you and stories people like Taylor told me about you. Usually they're just trying to be snoopy but I've overheard you talking when you used to hang out with the guys." She added quickly, trying to not make a big deal out of it.
"What are the stories?" He still asked curiously. What were people talking about?
"It doesn't matter." Sarah tried to wave it off but she knew it wouldn't be that easy to do. "I know you and I've seen you. You've always been so patient and gentle with me."
"Of course, baby, I love you." Richie put the handcuffs back into the box, noticing a black blindfold underneath and moved closer to his wife.
"I know that and I love that about you but I've seen that darkness in your eyes." She watched the frown form on his face before she continued. "Sometimes when we're in bed or in the shower, you get that dark look in your eyes, they turn just a little darker brown. I know it's passion and your desire for more."

He listened intently, she was right, there had been times where he would love to dominate her. Just pick her up, carry her to bed and make wild, passionate love to her but he'd never acted on that. Knowing everything Sarah had gone through before they met, he would never do something that could even closely remind her of those times. All he wanted to do was love her and take care of her. This was something he knew going into this relationship, he had always respected how Sarah felt because of her previous relationship and he would never force her to do anything that would scare her. Did she think he expected her to be submissive to him?

"Baby-" He started but was cut off before he could even object.
"I know you wouldn't do anything that would hurt me or something I wouldn't want to."
"Then why are you giving me this?" He was confused, handcuffs would give him control over her and he knew that was too much.
"Because I trust you." Sarah said. "And if you want to use them, I want to use them with you."
He shook his head. "Baby, you don't have to do this for me. You don't need to be tied up to our bed to show me you love me back."
Sarah give him a quick smile. "I know that but listen to me. I love you and if that is what you want to do, I want you to."
"You want me to tie you up to the bed?" He asked bluntly. He'd love the idea but he would never want her to feel pressured into something just because of him.
"If you'd like to." She added.
Finally starting to understand this was her choice, he continued. "You want me to tie you to the bed and fuck you, maybe add a blindfold?"
His boldness made her feel a little shy as she answered. "It could be exciting."
"It'd be pretty fucking hot." He agreed.

Sarah felt relieved at his final reaction, glad that he understood she wanted to do this with him. Not because she was pressured into it but because it was her decision to offer it to her husband. It wouldn't be anything like what her previous sexual life had been like. Compared to that, Richie would never do something that could cause her harm in any way, she knew that. Having that trust with him, she felt ready for something new and interesting with him, knowing it was something he craved as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment