Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Chapter 66

The day after their Vancouver concert, he was glad they didn't have to travel until the day of their next concert. He had a few days off in the lovely Canadian city.

First thing in the morning, he phoned Sarah, at least they were in the same timezone and he didn't have to worry about waking her up.

He smiled to himself as she answered her phone. "Good morning." He said to her.
"Are you sure it's good or even morning?" Sarah asked.
Richie pulled his sheets with him as he sat up in bed. "What do you mean?"
Sarah sighed in response, taking a second. "It's been a long night. Daniel was up at 4 this morning, bright and happy as if it was 7am. He's been fine but it was just much too early. I'm just so tired."
He frowned, feeling bad for her. "I'm sorrt sweetheart."
"It's okay. He wasn't being difficult or anything. He just went for a nap actually so I hope it fixes his schedule." She sighed again. "Like I said, I'm just tired."
"Why don't you relax and have a nap too?" Richie suggested.
Sarah chuckled. "It's almost noon silly."
"So? I just woke up." He pointed out to her, time didn't matter when it came to sleeping and babies. "You were up much earlier, you're tired. Get in bed. I sure wish you could be in my bed."

He could hear her move about as she got up and walked away from where she was sitting.

"I wish I could be in your bed." Sarah said. "Fine, I'll have a nap."
Richie slid down from his sitting position to lay more comfortably. "I can help you relax."
"Yeah?" She picked up on what he was suggesting. "I was just about to get in your big bed in my pyjamas."
"Oh no, don't do that. You don't need any of that."
"No?"
"Nope. Take it all off. Be naked with me."
"You're naked in a bed with without me?" Sarah teased.

He waited for her to undress and join him in a bed thousands of miles away.

"How are you going to help me relax?" She inquired innocently.
"Close your eyes." He said as he closed his own. "Just imagine me right next to you." His free hand moved under the sheet. "Just imagine how I'd touch you." His hand wrapped around his dick. "How I'd stroke your breast and play with your nipples before sucking on them." He heard a soft moan as he continued his discription, it encouraged him to keep going. "I'd move my hand down to play with your pussy, getting you nice and wet." His right hand continued its strokes faster. "Then I would slowly move a finger inside you. Do you like that?" He asked.
A slight moan was his answer. "I do."
"I'd make sure you're ready before I'd move on top of you." His own movements didn't stop. "Then I'd put my big hard dick inside you and make you moan like you always do." Exactly as he hoped, it made her moan. How he loved to hear that sound of pleasure. "You love my big hard dick, don't you?"
"Uhu."
"I know what my girl likes." He said, starting to feel his orgasm appoach. "My girl likes when I'm inside her. When she feels me inside her."
"Yeah."
"That's enough to make her orgasm most times. She just loves the feeling of me inside her when I fuck her."
"Richie."
"Hmmm?" He asked. "Don't you? Don't you love when I fuck you?"
He could hear her tell all moan, just the imagination of it made him groan his own release.

Moments later he wiped his hand on the sheet and moved to the other side of the bed.

"You're a dirty man."
Finally he heard a response, it made him chuckle. "Sometimes I like it dirty."
"I know you do. You're still dirty."
"Why don't I go shower to wash all that dirtiness off of me and you can nap?"
"Sounds like a good idea."

They said their goodbyes and Richie did exactly as he said and went to have a shower, alone.

Sure phone sex was better than no sex but compared to sex, it just wasn't the same. He missed her. It was still a week before he would be home for a night with her. One night at home but she'd come join him on tour for the next two weeks after that.

A lot of time fit into a week. Too much time. Ava's birthday was tomorrow, her extravagent party the next day, the same day as his next concert.

They weren't travelling to their next venue until the day of the show.

His shower thoughts came to an abrupt end. He turned off the shower and reached for a towel.

Wrapped in a towel, he started packing before getting dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment