Saturday, January 19, 2019

Chapter 41


As always, appreciate the comments and feedback


Sarah peeked her head into the baby room, smiling at what she saw.

"Are you coming to bed?" She asked him quietly.
"Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes." He replied as he started putting his phone away.

Sarah headed to their bedroom as he got up with Daniel and carefully laid him down in his crib as to not wake him up. Picking up his sheet, he tucked his son in. He made sure the light was dimmed before he left the room, leaving the door ajar as always.

Before joining Sarah in the bedroom, he headed down the hallway to Ava's room to wish her a good night. He knocked on her door, then peeked his head into her room, just like Sarah had done with him a few minutes ago.

"Getting ready for bed?" He asked her while she obviously wasn't yet, as the TV was still on.
"Almost." She replied.
"School starts soon so I don't want you staying up til the middle of the night."
She gave him a little glare but smiled as she got up from the bed. "I won't."
"Good, otherwise I'll be back here at 3 am to check up on you."
Ava laughed. "Yeah, right. As if you'd get up at 3 am." She reached in for a hug which he was all too happy to return.
"Good night." He said. "I love you."
"I love you too." She said as she let go.

This time he made sure to close the door before walking to the next room.

He repeated his last entry as per his nightly usual.

"Getting ready for bed?" He asked again.
Noah looked up, just noticing his dad. "After this chapter."
"Unless it ends in a cliff hanger, right?" Richie asked.
Noah shook his head. "I know what happens anyway."
Richie smiled, he knew it was true. Noah could most likely reiterate most of the books he read. "Good night."
"Good night." Noah replied. "Hey, dad." He said as Richie was just about to leave the room. "Thanks for the e-reader."
"Of course, I love you bud."
Noah smiled. "Love you too."

Once again Richie made sure to close the door before walking down the hallway. As he passed Daniel's room, he quickly peeked in, making sure he was still asleep before going across the hallway and entering his own bedroom.

He pulled off his shirt as he walked over to the bed, making Sarah looked over at him with interest. He smiled at her when he noticed.

"Yeah?" He knew what she was thinking.
"I like it." She said.
"Do you now?"

He continued to take his clothes off and got into the bed next to her after fluffing up his pillows against the headboard so he could sit comfortably.

"Did you have a fun evening?" She asked him.
"I did actually. It was nice." Richie said before kissing his wife. "But, I have to ask. Did you invite Jon and Dorothea over?"
Sarah shook her head. "No, I had no idea they were coming. I got a call from the gate and they asked if they could let a visitor in so I asked who it was and when they told me, I figured there must be a reason why so I said yes. I was going to text you but then I wasn't sure if you were already driving or not." She explained to him.

It was pointless to point out that his phone was connected to blue tooth and the car would have read her text to him. He knew Sarah still thought that was an unsafe distraction.

"It was nice though." Richie repeated himself.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Were you okay with them being here last minute? You seemed to get along pretty well."
"Yeah we did," he agreed, "it was nice how we could fall right back into our usual. It was still a little odd but it was a good start."

He was surprised how familiar and comfortable it felt to rekindle a friendship he thought might not be amendable. It was hardly as if anything had happened to them. After such a long friendship, it was hard to stay angry at a friend over anything, especially after having apologized and understanding where both of them were coming from.

"I'm glad." Sarah said as she reached in for a kiss. "I'm happy you're happy. You guys had a good talk then?"
"Jon asked if I wanted to join them for the rest of the tour."
Sarah sat up, surprised, and looked at him.
"I don't know if I will." He said.
Sarah made sure she looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you want to?"
Richie shrugged.
She held eyes with him, reading him. "I think you want to." She could see the excitement in his eyes when she said it. She moved over and straddled him. "And if you want to, then I want you to go."
He smiled at her and sat up to kiss her. "Thank you." He laid back down. "I think there's something else I want to do." He reached up to feel her breasts, making Sarah giggle at the change over conversation.

She grinded against him as he continued playing with her breasts, already getting the tell tale sign from him.

Once again he sat up, this time he wrapped his arms around her and rolled her off of him, onto her back so he was on top of her. He kissed her passionately and trailed kisses down her neck as his hand reached under her shirt, shoving the fabric, exposing her to him. Once she was bared to him, he moved his lips off of her skin and moved to her breasts. Tasting and sucking them as once again his hand disappeared into fabric on her and shoved down her pants. She lifted her hips to make him able to. He sat back and pulled the panties over her legs, then dropped them on the floor beside the bed.

Next, he pushed his own briefs down, he was more than ready,

Gently he moved inside her, resting on his elbows above her, kissing her deeply as he started thrusting inside her.

Sarah could quickly feel her first orgasm approach as he made long, slow thrusts with her.

She captured his lips again as his hand grabbed her breast. She moaned as they kissed.

Moments later his pace sped up, making Sarah want him even more. She reached her hands into his messy hair and held him close to her as he groaned his release.

He kissed her again. "I love you." He said gently before moving away and laying down next to her.
"I love you too." She replied as she moved to her side.
Richie wrapped his arm around her, moving his leg over thigh, he kissed her neck. "Are you sure?" He asked.
"That you should go on tour and do what makes you happy?" She asked. "Yes."

1 comment:

  1. The story is very good. I read it the first time around and enjoyed it. Why you changed it beats me. But keep up the good work. Luv your Jovi sister Diane

    ReplyDelete